Genesis Rodriguez

Genesis Rodriguez was conceived in Miami, Florida. She is the daughter of Jose Luis 'El Puma' Rodriguez the famous Venezuelan actor and singer and Carolina Perez, a Cuban model. She is half-sister of two other women. She went to the Carrolton School of the Sacred Heart. Rodriguez knew as a child that she wanted to be an actor. She attended classes during the summer at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute and continued her acting training. The actress was soon successful and was offered roles in Spanish language shows like Prisionera (2004) and Dame Chocolate (2007). In the popular series "Entourage" she was also Sarah. Man on a Ledge (2012), and What to Expect When You're Expecting (2012) are some of her film projects. Daughter of Jose Luis 'El Puma' Rodriguez. Half-sister of Liliana Rodriguez and Lilibeth Morillo. She stated on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005) 9 January, 2013, episode, she was given the name Genesis after the British rock group Genesis. She's from Venezuelan and Cuban descent. It's incredible to be close to the ocean. I would just submit my resume to NBA.com if the acting thing doesn't work. I'm a really huge basketball fan . . . I'll be talking about all kinds of nonsense. I feel that I'm a part of the new generation of Latinos, bilingual and multicultural. It's true that I'm not able to have the food I want or have the appearance I want, so you need to be a bit more determined. I am grateful to Pilates as well as my parents' good genes. One of the most bonding moments is making your self look silly and sharing it online. I love people who dare to be risky. I admire people who are willing to take risks in the ring. I love Charlize Theron. She's stylish and edgy. I love Zoe Saldana.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angelo Pagan Net Worth, Career, Personal And Early Life

Amanda Lamb personal life

Mena and Missy